RCU Forums - View Single Post - Traxxas dudes show no love for Smartech Magic Wheel
Old 02-07-2008, 02:42 PM
oldschool77
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Traxxas dudes show no love for Smartech Magic Wheel

You are right about the forums and yes I didn't realize my back was against a wall. I feel bad that I bought it now although I intend to keep it and chalk it up to learning a thing or two for the future. I absolutely have plans to support Traxxas with parts (i prefer the plastic ones, cheaper and in most cases as durable as alluminum in sertain instances.

I am sorry I offended Tmaxx owners with my purchase, I am just a guy looking for support on my illegal copy of a transmission.

There is alot more useful info OUTSIDE of the forums on the Traxxas site that is far more informative like diagrams/manuals and the like.

I understand why I shouldn't be using Tmaxx customer service after the fact, although their parts and upgrades will be on my car in the future (TRX motor/3.3 tranny). I knew Traxxas had great customer service from posts so I jumped on it. I figured they would know best on what was essentially their part.

Knowing what I do now I feel like crap because I believed the reference from one individual who I am not blaming, but I ran with it without backing it up and I falsely defended a truck I thought I knew the stroy to.

The truck is fine, it is fine for me and my budget. Most upgrades, although mostly to enhance stock, required minimal if not zero adaption from a 2.5 Tmaxx.

I feel kind of pissed but I see both sides of the story better now that i am informed.

UGH!