RCU Forums - View Single Post - JR X9303 VS Futaba 10C FASST
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2008, 10:36 AM
Technito20

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR X9303 VS Futaba 10C FASST

I've always been a big futaba fan. I have quite a few Futaba transmitters, the 7CAP being one of them. I've been wanting to upgrade to another transmitter. I'd consider the 9CAP, but it doesn't do much more than the 7CAP neither do they offer it on DSM yet. The only issue I have with Futaba is they've jumped from the 9CAP to the 12ZAP. the 9CAP is reasonably priced, but the 12ZAP at $1300 is out of my price range to pay for a transmitter. So for the past year I been considering Spektrum technology. I bought the park flyer transmitter, the DX6. I been thinking about the DX7 but now that they made the JR 9303 on DSM (X9309), I've been considering nothing else. The 9303 in my opinion is far superior to the 9CAP and not to mention it's the X9303 (9303 on DSM) exactly what I been looking for, a 9 channel transmitter on DSM. And for the price of $600 at my local hobby store, you can't beat it. I've made up my mind that this is gonna be my next transmitter. But a few days ago I see that Futaba just released the all new 10C FASST on DSM. And it's priced $30 cheaper than the X9303. Also they have a 12FGH which is priced right at a grand, which isn't too bad for a 12 channel transmitter. But I still don't want to pay that much for a transmitter, nor would I have use for 12 channels . Anyway, the 10C is the one I was considering if I decide to stick with Futaba. I noticed the 10C only has a 15 model memory, when the X9303 has a 30 model memory. Not only that, the X9303 has 5 CCPM mixes and I believe the 10C only has 3. There's a ton of specs to compare, I haven't had too much time to compare all of them. Futaba lists all the specs on their radios, but JR doesn't list everything. So I'm still kinda stuck in the middle of which to get. The only thing the X9303 is a 9 channel transmitter. I'm not too worried about the 10th channel because I'd probably never use it. All I know is I need at least 9. If anybody have any ideas they want to share about these 2 radios or which and why I should get one or the other. I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks =)