View Single Post
Old 02-19-2008, 09:40 AM
SoCalSal
My Feedback: (16)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Futaba R6014FS Recevier

ORIGINAL: d_wheel

ORIGINAL: SoCalSal

I need to know what the servo output pulse voltage is on this new recevier. Rumor control is saying 2.76 or there abouts. The reason I ask is most servos out there today are made to run on between 3-5 volts. If this 2.76 volt value is correct then this recevier may not operate non Futuba servos with any kind of reliabilty if at all.
I discovered this AFTER I bought a new 12FG 2.4 system. I'm sure that Futaba knew about this before they marketed this system. However I can not find the specs on this recevier with any of the enclosed documentation. have about 15 HiTec 5955TG's I would like to run but now I must wait to find out the answer to my question. If the 2.76v is true then another question comes up.to send the Futaba system back in order not to spend hundreds of dollars on Futaba servos.
I am now looking at the JR systems to see what their specs are on this matter.

lso can anyone tell me what might happen if you were to run mt HiTec servos at a impulse voltage lower than 3 volts???
Please only people that know these answers for sure O.K. No speculation please. This will affect many people who have or maybe considering this recevier with non Futuba servos.
I have already sent a e-mail to Futaba's tech department about this...awaiting an answer from them.
Don't have any 5955's, but have been using a 6014 with HS-75, HS-645's, and HS-55's with no problem what so ever.

Later;

D.W.
Hey thanks for the info........ what types of aircraft are you flying??