RCU Forums - View Single Post - 9CA Cosmetic flaw Awesome Radio!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2002, 12:07 AM
Yucholian
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hmmm

I've been reading this thread awhile and I have come to a conclusion. It is his right to like or dislike the radio since he bough the thing. It is his right to keep or return the radio since he paid for the thing. He's not making a big deal like people are saying he is. He's just sharing what he thought. It may appear he's making a big deal because he's responding to all of you commenting on his opinion (all of you versus one of him). So you see his name often on this thread, which leads you to believe he's making a big deal. But you all need to stop telling him how to feel, that's all. You're all trying to change how he feels about something. You don't have to agree with him, the guy just wants to vent. If it was me, I would probably send it back. If I got another one like it, I'd keep it knowing the first one wasn't bad to begin with. I'm a quality engineer for a medical company and I deal with plastic parts a lot. It's defective only if it's outside of the specification. Since we don't know what Futaba's exact spec is, we don't know if it's defective. Can it be prevented? Sure it can, it probably has been fixed already. I personally wouldn't have gotten as "excited" as this gentleman, that's what makes us all different. If you guys don't agree or don't like his opinion, there are plenty of other threads to read. Let him vent, the sooner you guys stop telling him how to feel and think, the sooner we can all move on to something more exciting, like how you guys want to fund my next giant scale project. I'm taking donations. Just think of what I can buy if you guys all sent me $1 each!