RCU Forums - View Single Post - JR /SPEKTRUM R/X SPECIAL OFFER
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 10:31 PM
Eric.Henderson

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: JR /SPEKTRUM R/X SPECIAL OFFER

ORIGINAL: PJ_TankPilot

Reading the fine print, it says that I can get a DX7 TX, 1100 battery, 4 DS821 servos and 5 AR7000 RX for 550 USD. That is a sweet deal.

It appears that I purchase 3 RXs and get a voucher for 2 more. Or do I purchase 5 RXs and get a rebate check for 2 ?
Amost. You buy a minimum of one system (a system is a TX and an RX etc. or a 2.4 conversion system) plus a second RX and get one free. Buy a third RX and get another one free. Each of the two additional purchases gets you an RX the same as the one you bought individually. you do not have to buy an RX that is the same as the one in the radio box.

It could be a 6i TX/RX combo (they are now in the store BTW) or as much as an X9303, or any system in between. The you buy a 9000 and get one free.

Said another way. "I purchase 2 additional RXs and get vouchers for 2 more." You need the "tag" from your radio or conversion box and a receipt.

I also found out that if you buy a DX3 car radio, it will still let you buy any of the aircraft receivers as above.

Regards,

Eric.