RCU Forums - View Single Post - Video at Youtube - Patriot at 168 mph from méxico!! plane belong to our friend Hector...
Old 03-05-2008, 04:13 PM
SpeedBoy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Video at Youtube - Patriot at 168 mph from méxico!! plane belong to our friend Hector...

stg61abc thanks for see the video and for take part of your time in this tread

Hey SPEED JUNKIE if you know the secret of your friend to reach that easy 200 mph , please let me know jeje I can't obtain yet [&:] . Anyway If I can break 180 with the "new prop" I'll be very glad

wjvail : take a look to Mike Connor tread ( why Speedboy patriot went 170 mph ) he made a VERY GOOD JOB with many datas to explain the result , I learned much with him and now I learn about your experience too .

I can remember few years ago a friend bought a used patriot and he put "x" engine with "x" prop and "x" rpm and flew at "x" speed after few months he bought another patriot "used too" and he put the same engine with the same prop and having the same rpm the second partiot flew 45kmh faster than the first one and with exactly the same thrust . What I learned with that ....... If we only take the factors pitch and rpm our predicted to obtain speed can be wrong .

In my honest opinion I think we have 3 principal factors power (thrust) , airframe and pilot , whatever that we will change the speed will change ( that supposing flying with the same atmospheric conditions ) even when we are talking about from 2 models with the same name .