RCU Forums - View Single Post - 2.4 ghz help
Thread: 2.4 ghz help
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2008, 07:14 PM
brenthampton79

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2.4 ghz help

x jet and custompc thanks for the info that releives my mind a lot on the reliability of both, i like the unlimitedness of the futaba memory honestly. and thats what i have is futaba stuff already and a loooong time ago had an airtronics radio that had trouble out of and then went for futaba 4 channel and it worked great, needless to say i've been there since then. the 16x64 campac module where do i get that at??? i was under the impression that the 9z campac wouldn't work in my 9c, if thats the campac you're talking about? , but if i can store 200+ models on that one campac then I would be set, i think my wife would lose it if i get that many models I really like the price of the 10c and feel like that would be all i could ever want since i want to build 60 size warbirds after i finish my run of 40-60 size aerobats this year hopefully. Does futaba offer a way to have dual receivers like the jr or is that really overkill? i've never had dual receivers in anything yet , but just wondering if thats a requirement for 2.4 stuff? I want a radio i can buy once and use for a looong time too and already understand programming the 9c.