RCU Forums - View Single Post - Bad Servo
Thread: Bad Servo
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 07:28 PM
Cambo
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bad Servo

Because i don't want to wait for my extra ar7000 to come for my cap 27% i pulled the ar7000 i have in my heli (wich is waiting for a battery) and hooked it into my cap. I recently sold the matchboxes in hopes that i could simplify my system and just use the DX-7 with its programing features to setup dual elevator and rudder servos. So after alot of fittling with the programmable mixes i finally figured out how to get the two elevator servos to move in unison. However, the left one is really starting to act weird. Much weirder than it did when i was using mathboxes. The left elevator servo was moving much slower than the right one. I at first thaught it was the radio and almost had a panick attack since i had just sold the two matchboxes, however, i decided to try and set the daul rudders up and to my surpruse there was not a problem at all. No binding once the subtrims and epa's were figured out. I became suspicious of the elevator servo. So i took the left lead and plugged it into another channel. It acted VERY slow. I plugged the right servo into were the left one once was and it acted normal. The left servo is also making this noise as if it was binding. Do you guys think the servo is bad. I am wondering if this servo was somehow causing problems with my batteries before wich might be why i had a momintary lockout before i switched to the new firmware.

My setup

27% cap232
Dl 50cc
2 2/3A 6v 1400mah hyrimax batteries
6 s3305's from futaba
ar 7000
1 hobbico standered for the throttle
1500mah on the igniton