RCU Forums - View Single Post - Spektrum Rx's with "quick connect" already installed?
Old 03-17-2008, 09:01 AM
Zeeb
My Feedback: (41)

Received 67 Likes on 54 Posts
Default RE: Spektrum Rx's with "quick connect" already installed?

Since the AR6200's have been around since before the "Quick Connect" was released, they may not have the update, mine didn't. When I sent it in with all my other rx's, they had to replace the satellite rx as it would not take the firmware update.

This was a running update and all the AR9100's as well as the R921's, all had a version of the quick connect, but that did not include the flashing lights on rx re-linking. Since the AR9000 has been around since before the update, you may find some of those which do not have the update. The latest version of the update includes the flashing lights on the rx's as an indication that the power brown out has occured.

Long story short; do the power off/on test. If the rx's including all the satellites reconnect almost immediately, you have quick connect whether the lights flash or not. If you don't get that, or you want the flashing lights indication of a power brown out, send in all of your rx's including the satellites and Horzion will upgrade them.