RCU Forums - View Single Post - Ofna pirate 10 Monster truck!
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2003, 01:37 PM
SSsonoma43

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ofna pirate 10 Monster truck!

I bought a Pirate 10 with a Hyper .21 last year and I could never get it started and then winter came around and I decided that I would wait till this spring to break it in. Last week I got it running and broke in and then I started hitting top speed. I don't like the way the truck handles at top speed right now. The truck had been going about 40mph in my yard and I turned left and one tire got really big from it expanding from all the power and the other stayed the same size. The truck didn't turn and plowed it to the tree I was turning to avoid. I had heard there is a mod that can be done to prevent the unequal power distribution. Can anyone tell me what it is? I know it is in the center diff but thats all I know. Also if anyone has this truck can you tell me what mods you have done to it? I am looking to make this truck perform. Top speed and handling are most important to me. I ordered a rear sway bar that I am going to adapt to the front control arms. Do you think that will help any? Any feedback would be great. Thanks.