RCU Forums - View Single Post - Aw shucks, nobody wants to play?
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 07:38 AM
MJD
My Feedback: (1)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Aw shucks, nobody wants to play?

I thought I'd generate some insults and abuse by posting this in a thread on something else, but no joy. So I'll put it in it's own thread and see who wants to take a stab at the obscure. Edited cut 'n' paste coming up:

.....since I had a few pics of my recently (and chances are temporarily) "tidied" workshop, I thought I'd post a "what the$%*#@$ is that ?" quiz for your frustration, amusement, and yawns of utter boredom. One point each except as noted:

1. What does the blue and red tail section top center belong to (apart from “me”)?
2. The black thing that looks like a bowling pin, bottom left? 2 extra points for make and function?
3. Related to #2 above, the tin thing beside it?
3. Left edge, middle height – what type of aircraft does that balsa prop belong to?
4. Name the un-built or partially built kits on the top left of the shelves. One point each.
5. The grey thingie hanging into the top edge, just left of center.
6. Top right, the strange aft section – from what?
7. Barely visible above the day-glo scrap of green covering visible at about 2:30 – what built-but-not-covered ½A kit is that (which should have been finished about 5 months ago you slow poke!)? (2 points)
7. The round yellow object hanging top left? (10 points for this one! [edit - make it 50 points!!] )

There are no prizes or awards, just the satisfaction of poking fun at someone else.

MJD
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Yw67903.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	84.4 KB
ID:	908394