RCU Forums - View Single Post - Exceed-RC Raptor G2 Keeps Spining
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 02:36 PM
Ybenjulkay2x

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Exceed-RC Raptor G2 Keeps Spining

i also have problem with my raptor g2 that i thought its the gyro ( keep on spinning ), but it's not the gyro nor the servo or setting the transmitter and gyro, xheli ask me to send the gyro but i'm glad i didn't do send it, i decide to get another walkera 36 for $129 only and test what's going on. I found that the problem was the transmiiter (radio), the servo not supposed to operate when you throttle up unless you move the stick to left or right, i even test it w/o the gyro in the heli. it's too late for me to find out whats wrong with it, only 30 days warranty and i don't want to be get charge for shipping/labor for a parts that works. at least i have parts for my raptor g2 as it was the same as the walkera #36, just slight diff. on its color
i bought the raptor g2 last Dec.for christmas, bought the walkera Feb. for my birthday. the raptor g2 work for about 3 weeks then it just start just spinning on me, uncontrolable, it won't take-off, every time i throttle it up, the servo for the tail just keep on engaging causing the heli to spin, i even notice that the servo arm swing full on a almost 1/2 way throttle (esc off) with or w/o the gyro. the remote of the #36 doesn't do it. so right now i use the walkera#36 remote.