RCU Forums - View Single Post - Tmaxx LHS price rant
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2003, 09:40 PM
JCJR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tmaxx LHS price rant

You can't blame a LHS for charging more than online shops. They have alot of overhead and they need to make a profit to survive.

You have the right to not buy from them. But, I do know that to survive in this business you have to have a smart business plan.

It is all about supply and demand. And as a business person you have to make a demand for your product. It is the balance of those two thingsthat makes it a value. Do you perfer to wait 3-4 days for a part or perfer to pay 10% more to haveit the same day.

I try to support my LHS because they support and grow the RC business. And everytime I walk into one, I meet new people who are just like me, doing the same thing I like....race RC cars. I do beleive they need to market RC better, by setting up clubs and tracks. And most importantly listen to their customers.

If you think a product is too expensive, ask them if they are willing to match online prices. If they don't match or try to negotiate with you then that is their perogative. As it is yours to take your business elsewhere.