RCU Forums - View Single Post - Royal-FW190A8
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2008, 11:28 PM
bigtim
My Feedback: (13)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Royal-FW190A8

well its been a bit of a haul since I posted on this one, but this is where I will start posting on the build,I first plan is to get all the wood necessary to recut this kit,this weekend, I will start to catalog all the parts for the build and begin cutting wing ribs out,I will use a combination of the plans and the actual wood the parts come from to duplicate the parts needed for my build since this will be a modified version of the royal any other builders who feel like joining in please feel free.

I have used a good copy of my original plans to draw in the flap mods and the tail build up I am planning on doing,thus begins the grunt work of cutting parts out since I started this thread alot has been going on and its taken me a while to get it all together including finishing my latest project.
I also got a new dig camera so I will document the process,hopefully there will be some who will join me in this I would like to finish sometime around xmas or so but if I end up doing it solo it may take a bit longer,I want it to come out nice the FW is a favorite of mine.
any one interested in plans, canopy,or cowl front they can be gotten from seller "uswing" the ones I have are pretty good I plan on doing a fiberglass full cowl,instead of the built up balsa front the kit has,thats a long way off.