RCU Forums - View Single Post - Complete Lack of Cusotmer Service
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2008, 08:52 PM
Bahman
My Feedback: (28)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Complete Lack of Cusotmer Service

ORIGINAL: blueline

Inconsistant to be sure, it's as though you see a post one week and they're the next best thing to sliced bread, then the next you get posts like this one! I know as for me given the amount of negative posts I'd be foolish to spend my money at NitroModels. Why would anyone shop at a place that appears to have a very poor customer service track record (probably one of the worst in the RC World if a survey where to be taken)when they have available to them a whole world "literally" at their fingertips? Kinda hard to feel any sort of empathy for any future customers of NM's that have problems--Not referring to Bahman in the previous sentences! If it were me I would've lost patience with them by now and canceled the order, good luck with your situation.

I do like NP's products, they have good pricing and when something is in stock, in my experience, the service has been good. The unfortunate thing is, in these days of web competition giving customers the ability to shop on price and quality, a little bit of service coupled with the large choice of quality products really does give you an edge.

It is sad to have a market and customer base and then lose it because either you can not be bothered to look after your customers or you just don't care. One thing that makes all the difference is attitude. You can have a lot of customers one time or a lot of customers for life and the key difference, given that a lot of these products are available from many different sources on the web, is how you treat your customers.

As an example, i have been buying products from Aeromicro (www.aeromicro.com) here in northern california. The owner, Perry, will not sell you stuff simply to sell. He really cares about your experience as a customer not just in his store, but also with the products he sells. You should see the store, people drive a long way to get there just because of the quality of service and the attitude of staff even though all you may be buying is 50 cents worth of screws.

There is no reason why an Internet Store should be different, you may not be interacting physically with people, you are still going through a purchase experinece that will determine whether and how often you may come back.