RCU Forums - View Single Post - Lanier Dart turns into Razzle
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2003, 12:51 AM
Mike Bogh
My Feedback: (14)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lanier Dart turns into Razzle

Personally, I would to have a 100...but not for this plane...I can do vertical drag races with the 91 Surpass...really.

If this is your first 91-100 class 4 stroke, and you need it to be brand spankin' new, go for the 100, I would in a heart beat....now if your somewhat budget concious....there are plenty of smokin' hot deals on the 91 Surpass or Saito 91....in the vicinity of $185.00....dam near a hundred bucks less than the 100...
The Razzle is so light my 91 flys it ballistic....have to fly it mostly at half throttle..mostly..
.Now, if you have your eye on the H-9 Mustang...or the WM Chipmunk...or the Ultra Stick 60 one day, everybody just raves about the Saito 100...There are 6 100's at my club all flying 'Munks...what a perfect match...like heaven. Significantly better than the 91? Well, not a hundred bucks better, but better all the same.

Vote your wallet, you'll never regret buying the 100, ever.
Or, swoop on a hot deal 91 and spent the extra hun on better servos..

If you ask around, you should be find a few of 91's in the 150.00 range...I did.
Found a very low time FS 90 pre Surpass for 90.00...not a powerhouse, but will fly the wings off and hover the Razzle all day, too.
I'm using standard bb servos on the elev's because they only have to drive a half an elev anyway....the 9201 is on the Rudder.

Now I did flip the throttle servo tray around to better accommodate the way I wanted to run the throttle.

Sorry for the ramble....gitty up!