RCU Forums - View Single Post - Trouble w/ Futaba T7CAP ?
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 07:59 AM
outdoorhunting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trouble w/ Futaba T7CAP ?

Just put my S Sportster in the ground. Yeah, I know, another case of "dumb Thumbs". Wait a minute, I've had 3 different planes go down last year & yesterday !!! Hum, lets see, all had NEW RX , all was flying great like yesterday, while flying all of a sudden the plane did about a 2' jump up & down, just like if I had given full elevator both ways!! I thought " what did that". It flew great after that untill I come in to land. I was about 50' off the ground & it started to do a little roll, I didn't worry as there was a 10MPH crosswind, just as I started to straighten it out it went ( I think) to to full up elev = 1 point landing. Almost the same thing happened to my 4* 60 & 4* 40 (these are not hard planes to fly) I've been flying for 4yrs & not a newbie nor am I a expert pilot . I blamed the problem on interferance at the field as I found out last fall the channel I was flying had previous problems. I went to a diffent crystal figureing that would take care of it. Yesterday,(first flight of the year) the same thing happened w/ the new crystal. I'm wondering, has anybody had trouble with the Futaba T7 CAP TX? I didn't have any problems till I got the radio. I've blamed it on bad RX, low battery, momentary dead brain, everything always checked out OK. My buddies said I had to have a brain before they could check that out. It's getting bad at the airfield, when I pull into the field, the guys start waving trash bags at me. Please, help !!!!