RCU Forums - View Single Post - GST 7.7
Thread: GST 7.7
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008, 01:01 PM
derrick05

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: GST 7.7 NOT MADE TO RUN, BUT NICE TO LOOK AT!!!

ORIGINAL: jamie

hey guys..... who r u dog man your in about every one of these post .... i am here to say i own a tmaxx a revo a hyper 8 and a muster buggies and oh yea the cen 7.7 and a himoto.. guys the 7.7 has to be the worst truck ever... 613.00 of my hard erned money after tax. this thing out the box after break in lost 3 lil screws from the 2 speed clutch... stripe out called cen truck wasnt even a week old said same thing let us sell you the upgrade at a discount... stupid me said ok... goty that fixed took truck out no shift this truck has never shifted never... tried to blow it up one evening. but still no shift.. called cen said truck had to be a least 230 degrees before shift.. how aboui 300 and still no shift.. so i got on ebay bought the hole 2 speed adjusted and adjusted and adjusted still no shift. temps as follows 180,190,200,220.230.240.250.260.270.etc still no shift.. i have had this truck apart prob. 10 times... now the dog man says no big deal but come on now i ant the only one have this prob.. this truck looks great but thats all that can be said.. dog man must be getting a check from this company.. and ol yea i have called about 5 times with this shift prob.. temp 230 bullcrap bullcrap... the revo shifts like clockwork.. and ol yea dog man i had a duratrax on road car at one time it shiftyed too... like clock work... and ol yea dog man since you know it all about every subject on here if i wanted to buy something to look at i would have bouight a 10.00 model truck... the bad news is i still have this truck less than a half gallon threw it.... plus break in iu say TO EVERY NEWCOMER TO THIUS THREAD STAY AWAY FROM THE CEN 7.7 buy a t-maxxrevo, hpi savage, even a tower terror anything BUT THE CEN 7.7 MONEY DOWN THE DRAIN THE REAL DOG MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
CEN 7.7?What kind of truck do you own,GST or NEMESIS.I cant really speak for the GST because I dont have one,but I do have a NEMESIS and have owned most of that other s#*t you named [:@]and nothing you have named so far can touch the NEMESIS in any way[>:]TOWER TERROR[X(]?You cant be for real.Stop hatin on the dog.He knows what he knows[8D]why you wanna kill his joy?Tell you what you do,pick any of that traxxas HPI or whatever,and challenge the dog in a cage match and see whos still standing there picking up peices at the end of the day[:@]