RCU Forums - View Single Post - GST 7.7
Thread: GST 7.7
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2008, 11:55 AM
jamie
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: GST 7.7 NOT MADE TO RUN, BUT NICE TO LOOK AT!!!

ok boys here we are!!!!!!!!apparnetly u who r running off at mouth must not have any cen gst 7.7. all you have to do is look at a few threads and you will see. the truck is junk!!! the guy who had the one not shifting into third gear.do you normally buy something that dont work. and then say well hell its ok. well its not ok! and maybe just maybe i should have known something was up when the box said 5 hp.. you guys are all the same. (ol its your truck your the only one with prob.)well boys i am not the only one with this gst and i am not the only one with the prob. this is a place where we can vent. but please dont say ol your the only one. and the dog! he has nothing to say.what did your truck break or somthing.. i not cussing the dog. but you guys have to know that this was a porrly concieved truck from the beginning. dont say that its the person with the truck. and ol yea the guy that bought his to turn nuts and screws! if you had bought a traxxas product yea you would have just pulled it from the truck and ran it thats right you would have had fun from that point on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DREEICK05 yes i own one $600.00 dollars worth... and any time you want to run your nemess with my hyper8 come on down!! dog man i guess i have been riding you a lil too hard! but lets not judge the user of these so called fine trucks!!!!!!!!! OK !!!!!!!! so you spelling boys out there is that enough punctuation.........................