RCU Forums - View Single Post - Official E-FIRESTORM thread
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2008, 10:01 PM
rbjeepthing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Official E-FIRESTORM thread

ORIGINAL: rossiman

man i just orderd mine friday and really need to find a way to use some losi or ae wheels instead on the overpriced hpi wheels. but hpi uses a hex for their wheels.[:@] it adds to durability but can make it a small pain to get wheels for. im a racer not a basher and it really pained me to buy a rtr LOL but my lipo/brushless will find its way in it. and probley gonna drop the mula and get the option shocks. i really wish this rig came as an ss kit also i really bought this to try out the gear style rear diff as all the racers around here rebuild their ball diffs alot with lipo/brushless. plus hpi makes great stuff and i like to be different im new to this electrice scene and have been a hardcore gas racer for years now but since tracks are gonna allow lipo/brushless at races all over i decided to try it it just seems like alot less overall maintenece as im really burnt on nitro. but anyway has anybody tried any different type of wheels? mabey taking off the hexes and using the pins? i dont know just need some help with wheels.

Just Wondering what you consider expensive? The HPI dishes I bought from my LHS for $9.95 a pair to me that's not expensive at all. The six spokes are $7.95.