RCU Forums - View Single Post - 424 Race in Kansas City - RC Barnstormers
Old 05-07-2008, 10:22 AM
fizzwater2
My Feedback: (61)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: 424 Race in Kansas City - RC Barnstormers

I almost told the young'uns from southwest MO to bring it on, old age and treachery will whoop up on youth and enthusiasm, but I feel like I haven't had enough practice time yet this year.

I found at your race that there's no points for aerobatics or style in racing...

But, you gotta admit, it was ironic that the motor held on to that plane just long enough to finish that last heat.. 5 seconds earlier and I wouldn't have even finished!

AJ, Scott, Jeff - looking forward to seeing all of you. Keep your fingers crossed the weather holds out! We're going out Thursday night to mow & start getting things ready, hopefully it won't grow too much between Thursday night and Saturday morning. With all this rain, my yard is growing fast, I have to mow it about every 4 days..

Like I said, I'll probably bring my antique low wing out to play. I've got a Predator II, but not sure if I'll have time to get it ready, I also have to finish the start clock for the race!

Cheers,

PS - Scott, a few more years and you can join the OFRC, too! (Old Farts Racing Club)