RCU Forums - View Single Post - PRODUCT ALERT - STOP USING IMMEDIATELY
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2008, 01:58 PM
PoisonJello

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: PRODUCT ALERT - STOP USING IMMEDIATELY

ORIGINAL: RCToysNh

Yes we are a Redcat Dealer.
If you are the customer we think you are, then....
Yes we tried to ship your body 2 times. All 2 times it was returned because you failed to respond to the notices from the carrier.
We have responded to your emails several times.
Yes all tariffs and duty fees are the customers responsibility.
We can reship again but this will be the last time. If it comes back again we give up.

Thank You
RCToysNH
i know for sure you never shipped it here, cause i am home every day and if i'm not here my wife is, not to mention you told me it was being sent USPS so there wouldn't be any notifications, the mail carrier would just leave it at my door..even UPS just drops stuff at my door sometimes if i don't make it to the door on time, unless it needs a signature
as for email, I sent one a couple weeks ago and you reply with you have no idea who i am, so i sent you all the info again and then i get no reply, not sure where this mix up is but i still have all the original emails from you and the first time you told me it was shipped, it wasn't because your email 1 month later even said there was a mix up and it will get shipped right away

anyways i guess i shouldn't be posting this here but maybe something will get straightened out

even with the extra fees the truck was still a good price, just wasn't expecting the extra fees, companies should warn people that there could be large duty fees (I have many things shipped to me from the USA that is the first time i was ever charged brokerage fees, so it was unexpected)