RCU Forums - View Single Post - Heli stuff and fellowship
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008, 08:10 AM
dooleyje

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Heli stuff and fellowship

ORIGINAL: flyachopper1

Hello there all,
Hoo haw, Donica is home. She rolled in here at about ten PM tonight. She travelled a long way and through more rowdy weather. I sure am glad she's here and not out there in that stuff anymore. She's sleeping right now and said to tell you all howdy do. Of course, before going to bed she had to look at, touch and coo over all the parts on the bench. After grilling steaks out at my sisters place tomorrow we'll get busy with some building.

Flyerbug, Ames is on vacation for two weeks in Oregon at his wifes parents. They live near the coast and are going to do some offshore fishing.

Yah, forgot about those old style belts JD. It could be Flyerbug got some of those. Possibly been on the shelf for a long time. It makes sense that they would cause something like that clicking if the tooth count doesn't match the belts. Each time around they would be trying to mesh two teeth on the belt with one on the gear and skipping past. That's a good thing to know and I'll be making sure I get the right tooth count in the future. Donica said to tell you she fullfilled your request to hug a senior today and I thank you for the suggestion. I'm still tingling.

Just popped in to say hey. I better get some sleep my self.

See you later.
Tingle on!!!

Jim