RCU Forums - View Single Post - Top Flite '.60 size' P-51D Mustang ARF: Building & Modifications
Old 06-03-2008, 07:28 PM
Thorprops

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Top Flite '.60 size' P-51D Mustang ARF: Building & Modifications

Ok, I gotcha now. That is pretty clever. I chose to just follow the plans cause I was even having trouble figuring that out, sorry first time flappy doos for me[&:] . Read my 9C manual again and the default for flaps on ch.6 is the knob on frnt. left of TX (VR/A). I liked the switch assignment per Submikester and I changed the flaps to move with the slide lever on the left side of TX case ( VR/D) Lever up, flaps up (level), VR/D lever down makes flaps move all the way down. Hoping to be able to make each flap move the same with position of servo arms and control horns. If Top Flite made it work ok then I should be able to come out pretty much the same. When I do another model like this I will pay the cost for more channels on the RX so I can plug in each flap servo into it's own port on the RX and be able to manipulate them thru the TX. Hey that's why I bought the 9C in the first place Anyway, I'm having fun with this beauty ! !

Scott

" If you're not the lead dog . . . . the view never changes. "