RCU Forums - View Single Post - Top Flite '.60 size' P-51D Mustang ARF: Building & Modifications
Old 06-05-2008, 09:39 AM
Thorprops

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Top Flite '.60 size' P-51D Mustang ARF: Building & Modifications

The thread has been kinda quiet so I guess that means we're all busy in the shop . Got the wings done last nite with panel lines completed. Will get some pics up soon. I have the So. Cal Scale Squadron ( Sponsor to our Scale Masters meet and local nats. qualifier) airshow/fun fly at Chino Airpark this weekend. Probably wont get back to building until Sun. eve. I had my GP Super Stearman, H9 Hellcat and TOC 30% Yak 54 out last week for practice so I'm ready to go There will be a hangar party Fri. eve. at Chino Airport at Hangar H with brews and wings. The hangar is home to Lady Alice P51D and they will roll her out for run up during the party, AWESOME ! ! Last year she came over the fun fly field for some low passes during intermission and the sweet sound of that Merlin made my hole body tingle

Got my Robart diamond tread wheels and some other goodies from Tower yesterday so I will get back to the build ready to rock on Sun. Hope you all get some good flying in this weekend with fair skies and lite winds. Out for now.

Scott