RCU Forums - View Single Post - Official E-FIRESTORM thread
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008, 02:40 PM
Enzyme80

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Official E-FIRESTORM thread

ORIGINAL: calvino

i saw a video of an e-firestorm with a 3-s (ya, sorry man, you can couple packs) lipo and a sw 4600, DANG this truck was doin good, really, the only difference is one is made for "sport use" and the other is designed for racing (go fig, castle motors aren't ROAR approved[>:]), the SW seems to have more than enough power from videos... do your own research to, dang, that sounds like a great, truck, loosing only a body clip, wow, im wanting one now[8D]

Yeh I have been doing a lot of research. They both seem to be great. I like the option of going 3-s lipo but don't think I need that just yet. I like the price of the SW over the MM (who doesn't right?). I guess it will be a little more searching and then I will purchase.

This is a great truck. I am not gentle with it either and for the past month and 1/2 I have been trying to break it (jumping anywhere from 5-15ish ft in the air and trying not to land on all 4 tires. its not that I want a broken truck but I want to put on new parts and have an agreement w/ my wife that I won't until it breaks.