RCU Forums - View Single Post - LMH Vmax 7 engine
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2003, 05:42 AM
darthdrk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LMH Vmax 7 engine

I can probably see a climb out speed of 35 mph with 6-6 blade grips but not with the 4-4s. Ive been getting in quite a bit of stick time. you can definitely fly(pull)out of your rotor wash quickly with the V7. Ive been flying with my bell222 fuselage mounted on my LMH. When making nose in approaches it puts me in a state of awe. Im like wow. Really cool. The v7 has alot of reserve power if and when you need it. Flying with the heaviest fuselage i make(bell222) there is more than enough power. With 4-4 grips Im flying in some really breezy weather. It gets kinda hairy sometimes trying to maintain a hover. Constantly working the throttle control to maintain altitude. With nose in the wind ive litterally cut throttle down to less than 1/3 and still maintained my altitude(it was really breezy). So Far my V7 is Outstanding. I know Litemachines got a bad batch in from the supplier and I dont blame Litemachines for that. They really make an effort to satisfy the end user well, at least they did for me. I definitely try to encourage flyers interested in learning helicopters to buy a LMH. Though I dont collect a commission for a sell, I know Ive sold a few at my LHS. Ive even put on a little showing at a park near my LHS. They all got a kick out of it. Im thinking about buying two more in the future Id like to get a corona and another gas 117.