RCU Forums - View Single Post - Which Monster Truck Would You Buy?
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008, 02:21 PM
SAVAGEBANE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Which Monster Truck Would You Buy?

he said
"My goal is to cover the roughest ground, but not rock crawling, have all the power, but stay in the 1/8th category. And of coarse duribilty. I've gone through the fixing it every time you run it phase. That is why I bought the Mugen. Just looking for the same quality. ........... but I want something less for racing and more for bashing. "
he also said
"What I want in a truck is more bashing I guess. I want to take big jumps without breaking it every time, but I still want it fast."

i have only been doing nitro MT for 6mo. and to me all that is stated above spells SAVAGE. i am not just sayoing that because thats what i got, as a matter of fact i usually dont like to see everyone with the same thing as me. i would actually highly recomend LST2 very very strongly because it feels more refined that the savagebeast when driving it. all that he mentioned is power, durability, bashing, and ground clearance (rough terrain). once again that spells savage...... seriously i would try to catch up with some cats running both trucks so you can see and possibly test drive.
just my 2 cents (more like ten cents, sorry for the long post)