RCU Forums - View Single Post - NINJA Q-500, Ready To Ship, Tip and Techniques
Old 07-02-2008, 01:13 PM
F2AFlyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NINJA Q-500, Ready To Ship, Tip and Techniques

To the Pylon Community

Thank you for the strong support for the NINJA Q-500 Composite Airplane Project. It’s encouraging to know that every airplane has flown well and is now winning races throughout the USA and Overseas!

NINJA’s are available for immediate shipment in WHITE, RED and YELLOW colors.

I will bring models to the NATS in Muncie. If you would like to reserve a model at the NATS, then let us know and I will make sure it your name on it. Picking it up at the NATS will save you the shipping cost, but you have to transport the models back home in your own shipping box.

For orders, reserving a model at the NATS or special requests, contact Jim Booker or Darrol Cady at the following addresses.

Jim Booker
425-238-1403
www.flycontrolline.com
[email protected]

or

Darrol Cady
360-903-3520
www.darrolcady.com
[email protected]

To Summarize - My GOALS for the NINJA are as follows:

1. Produce a PREMIUM quality airplane that is of the highest quality I can provide.

2. Design an airplane that can be RACE READY in ONE evening of work

3. Make it available to everyone with a short lead time

4. Price is competitively in the marketplace but at a reasonable price for the quality provided.

I have NO Interest in providing a low quality, low price model from China. This is NOT what I want to do and if someone does it, it will only hurt the event in the short and long term future.

Again, thank you for your support for the NINJA Project. If anyone has tips on assembling or flying the models, then please include them on this thread.

Will Naemura
Adrenaline-Products, LLC
6555 SE 34th Ave.
Portland, OR 97202
503-805-4525