RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 11:02 PM
evdreamer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: are these blades any good for cp pro?

ORIGINAL: rotarydoc

HS,

Did you get any time hovering before it started spinning?

I flew my CPP tonight, it flew pretty well, the tail was whacky, as usual, but I have gotten pretty used to it. It doesn't have enough lift, I have it "calmed down" so much, that it is a little underpowered. But it flew pretty well overall. I still want to try the new DD tail when the CPP2 comes out.

I flew the Quark too, it was a bit windy, and was messing with both the CPP and the Quark, they are both pretty light, and don't handle wind too well. I didn't get my B400 motor yet, so I am faced with a decision tomorrow. To snag the motor out of the spare, just don't fly it, or take a chance and fly it with the bad motor. I guess it all will depend on the weather, if it's nice and calm, I'll probably fly it anyways. Maybe it will show up on Saturday.

Sorry to hear that you didn't get much flying in, that solder job should be easy. Hopefully, you can get it back in the air again this weekend.

Take care,

Glenn
Glenn,

Sorry to hear you didn't get your motor.

HeliStyle,

Glenn is right that a slower head speed really makes a helicopter easier to fly. I flew with almost a 100% flat line curve for the throttle and I had a hard time with that. Now it is slower and easier to control.

Nick