RCU Forums - View Single Post - Nitromodels PREDATOR RQ-1B
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 10:47 PM
helomix

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Nitromodels PREDATOR RQ-1B

The only ripoff was the fact someone wanted 200.00 for a Predator that sells retail for 99.00, but 200.00 for a Mini Ultra Stick PNP is a great deal, I got the Plug and Play version which includes the 450 outrunner, esc, and all servos mounted and ready. It's one of the better deals on the market, I could not build one like it for 200.00, the ARF kit alone is 109.00 + 70 for the motor, 40-50 for the esc and not to mention the servos, add that with the fact mine was in the air about 2 hours after I got it and to top it off it has more power than my mini stick that I built from a ARF with the E-Flite 450 outrunner and 25amp esc(thats the one I lost when I lost video feed) I got mine from Gravesrc.com for $199.00 plus 5.?? shipping, which got here in 3 days...couldn't be happier with the performance of the stick, its a great design( I have a 40 size w/quad flaps I've been flying for more than 10 years)
The deal with Warbird fell through because he could not ship it, the tail assembley made it too big or too expensive, thats ok though, it sounds like the Predator is more of a glider and I really like the fact I can do aerobatics at will with the stick, and the wingspan makes it wasy to fit in a trunk at a moments notice. I really was in love with the idea of making a real UAV, maybe when they come avaliable I will revisit that idea. PS Genisis, I sent you a paypal invoice for 7.00 for shipping Sunday, l hope you got it. Let me know if you didn't.