RCU Forums - View Single Post - 424 Summer Workshop and Testing
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 12:50 PM
Scorpion Racing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 424 Summer Workshop and Testing

Hey Guys,

How would you guys feel about offering a day of testing, practice and help for all the 424 guys over the summer? We could set-up the polls, simulate races and help out all of you who have wanted to try it, but would like some one-on-one help outside of an actual race. We could assist in setting up your planes to race, test flying, engine tips, racing lines, racing theory and how to get organized so your race weekend will run smoothly. We could show how a matrix works, what a caller/spotter should do as well as what the pilot should be doing at the line. We can offer help on getting a good start, proper engine tuning and how to adjust from heat to heat by reading what your engine is telling you after a race. We will reveal EVERTHING at this workshop. ALL of our "Secrets" will be offered to everyone there.

If we do this, who can I count on to be there? I would plan on a Saturday, with the morning being set-up, tuning and learning those secrets & tips you always wanted to know, and the afternoon full of on the track learning 101. So, who wants to participate? If some of you 428 guys would like to come, test and help out our future world champions get off on the right foot, please post and let me know you would like to be a part too.

Thanks guys!