RCU Forums - View Single Post - OFFICIAL Team Losi Micro-T thread !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-22-2008, 08:03 AM
mikemcnair

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: OFFICIAL Team Losi Micro-T thread !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ORIGINAL: KRO

Yep , your gonna need too shim that gearbox . You will strip the diff if you dont .

But once you get it shimmed it will last a long time , I probably have 40-50 runs on mine since the last time I rebuilt it and its still nice and smooth .
i saw the wire trick on you tube from ThephilT, but i don't see how that helps much as it is not round (the "knot" in the wire makes me apprehensive)

so i would love to see where to get this shim kit. i searched for a bit, and the only thing i found was stuff on Chinese eBay.

i installed the servo and Rx last night, and programmed the ESC (which was WAY to easy BTW, :thumbup: to losi for another great product!!)

also, :thumbup: to thetoyz.com!! RJ rocks, and is a hell of a person/company to deal with!!!

i had another thought about the lights:

since there is clearly a red (+) and a black (-) wire coming off the lights, i was thinking i could tap this in on one side of the switch, as in, in line with the red wire on the switch. that way, once the switch is triggered, the lights will come on.

anyone have any suggestions?