RCU Forums - View Single Post - HENG LONG OWNERS ONLY THREAD!
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 05:18 PM
madbadger

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: HENG LONG OWNERS ONLY THREAD!

Hi fv432...yes i tried the changing the resistors, still doesn't work, in fact now the left track doesn't move at all !!!!!

Hi Dmon1996.....i have metal tracks, sprockets and idle wheels. The left track is tight as i had to take out a link as the track kept jumping off the idle wheel. I ran the tank for over 1 hour last night and it was fine. I am running it on short cut grass which seems to make the track jump the idle wheel if turning left to much. I don't have any soil to run the tank on. Yes it has metal gear boxes and im sure they are broken in! as Ive used the tank quite a lot. I will try the motor and gears to see if there is any drag. I have just ordered a new main board. Just wondering whether or not to get a couple of motors.
Mind you before it fried itself, the tank was jerking as if the RF signal was being interrupted, like stop/starting the tank. It wasn't responding to the handset very well as if it was out of range......then it just wouldnt go forward, when i got to it, smoke was coming out of the front hatches. I have been spraying the gears with chain spray (which i use on my motobike) to lubricate them, there is oil residue in the base of the tank, i wonder it its this that started to smoke??

Kev