RCU Forums - View Single Post - TBM Shock Jet
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 10:48 PM
u2fast
My Feedback: (37)

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: TBM Shock Jet

While in Florida this past weekend we had the opportunity to fly the new ARF ShokJet that is currently under development by the guys at Troy Built Models. All we can say is AWESOME!!!! This jet is simple yet versatile. It will take-off in about 10 feet and land like a 40 size trainer. Rolling circles, rolling loops, point rolls, snap rolls, slow rolls, and much much more are all well within the capabilties of this jet. This is the first jet I have ever seen do a 400 ft dive to landing. It weighs 12.5 lbs dry. The ShokJet was so enjoyable and relaxing to fly that it will become our everyday sport plane.

Thank You again to Gene, Bill, and John at TBM for a GREAT time Saturday.

Jim & Cheryl
Falcon Models
Custom Building Service

Attachments

this tbm thread has been pretty clean for the most part considering its history. however, i dont think it is right that sin city should rub it in about the name. just like ian the mod got caught covering for gene, i think all here should know jim aka zempkes wolfpack aka mod that has been doing a lot of deleting, isnt as clean as the wind driven snow on this deal. he is after all, the one who started the very first thread announcing the tbm shokjet. i felt as if he was played back then. i am not sure who is doing the playing today, but jim should make it clear he does have some type of relationship with tbm. i included a pic of him in sarasota with the shokjet. i just think we should all come clean about our relationships here instead of hiding behind the delete key. jim sems like a nice guy, but there is a history. barry
Attached Images