RCU Forums - View Single Post - CMP BF109F BUILDING THREAD
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 05:27 PM
kahloq

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: CMP BF109F BUILDING THREAD

Well...I figured 24 hours was enough for them to respond and they didnt. So, I called them back up.....they didnt answer the first time I tried today....but they may have simply been away from the phone.
Anyhow...spoke with someone and they checked to see if they had received the photos I had emailed. I was put on hold and then he reported back they did and had looked at them.
After being put on hold twice again, the guy did say they would send out a replacement fuse. Good. Now....lets hope it doesnt take them forever to get around to it. This is a problem when a company develops a less then good customer service rap, no one expects they'll jump right on it and fix the problem right away. Now, hopefully they will, and if they do, I will happily make note of that. If they dont, well, it wont help their image any, thats for sure.
I dont like being negative about a company I've done minimal business with. I have ordered small stuff before(like a couple 1/6th pilots) and did receive them, but it seemed like it took 3 weeks.

Now....we'll see what happens, but since they didnt ask me to return the box I can at least get started on the wings and get them finished. Hell, I might install some wing tip lights since I'll probably be waiting at least a week to 2 weeks for the replacement fuse to arrive(and thats if I dont have to REMIND THEM). <Man sux to have a perceived poor reputation for customer service doesnt it? Ppl kinda just hammer "you".