RCU Forums - View Single Post - Samba Pipe? Need some input.
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2008, 07:16 PM
IMADMAN
My Feedback: (16)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Samba Pipe? Need some input.

ORIGINAL: 2 deep

ORIGINAL: IMADMAN

ORIGINAL: Lars from Norway

I havent tried the RN pipe,but it is the "big hit" here in Norway.Everybody who have tried it says it knocks completely out every other pipe they have tried and used.Totally raw from bottom to top
I have heard nothing but good about RN tuning pipes (Fat power and their Magic bullit) unfortunately no one in the USA stocks them. They are already big money to begin with, and the additional costs of having it shipped in would only make it more expensive. I want to try their Magic Bullit for my MCD RR, but i'll wait to see if I can get a 2nd hand one off of some one or some place.
I think these are the best pipes out there at moment. i think after paying out all the money for a 5th scale buggy you should finish the job with a bit of class. I had to wait about a year before i bought my samba F1 MCD on road pipe for the race runner, i heard it was one off the best and i had to import it from the USA, pro 5th scale got for me. Theres an old saying, you get what you pay for!!!!

I'd pay the money for the RN pipe for sure, I just can't justify the cost of shipping from overseas.