RCU Forums - View Single Post - WHO RAN WHAT???
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 04:21 PM
stagga

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WHO RAN WHAT???

well i broke my switch again on my tornado...the 1 that turns on the power to the servos. so i just plugged my hump pack directly into the receiver. this worked well for a while...until it slipped out and the steering and throttle died (luckily i was almost to a stop).....that SHOULD have been a sign...but i just plugged it back in and raced up n down the parking lot some more. about a tank later the car was wide open and the same thing happened again! but this time the car stayed wide open and headed straight for a small curb...smacked it!! and flew across a small road and into a chain link fence on the other side looking like a platform diver in the olympics with a 3.7 degree of difficulty. (missing a telephone pole by about a foot) luckily the fence somewhat caught the car...rather than it smashing into a solid wall or the telephone pole. when it landed it was still wide open on its hood until it stalled. didin't really break anything...just a few things flew off. 1 rear shock came off, dog bone was severely bent, dog bone for the front drive shaft popped out but i lost the drive cup for it and the air filter came off (it didn't seem to suck in any dirt while it was laying on its top) i put the parts that came off back on and ran it as rear wheel drive...good as new! lol