RCU Forums - View Single Post - Charlie Kellogg's TBM Avenger Build
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 08:40 PM
redtail
My Feedback: (15)

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: Charlie Kellogg's TBM Avenger Build

Somebody help me. I cheated, I really did. My students would thumb tack my thumbs to the blackboard along with one of Mr. White's special notes home to the parents. After playing with the landing gear for an hour or so, I was overcome by a strange, yet familiar feeling. I became overwhelmed, I grew out of control, and this is my anniversary night. As I ran pass my wife to the workshop, I heard my wife balling her eyes out. Hummm, sad. Anyway, I continued my rump to the workshop, tore open the box, separated the wood, found the stabilizer parts and instructions on building the stabilizer, and look what happen. I do not believe what happened in the shop. It was too easy. I had to get control of myself, so I stopped short of installing the leading edges. I then put the landing gear away, that is, out of sight. OK, I'm mediating now, I'm slowly getting back to being calm and under control. Deep breath now, get back to sanding the DAWG's tail feathers and planning tomorrows lesson on "Order of Operations". Chic
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	He97298.jpg
Views:	540
Size:	76.8 KB
ID:	1025003   Click image for larger version

Name:	Hc93483.jpg
Views:	454
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	1025004   Click image for larger version

Name:	Wb75956.jpg
Views:	468
Size:	79.1 KB