View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 01:06 PM
new2jets

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Bob Cat Copy Falcon 120 Jet

ORIGINAL: Mavrik!

ORIGINAL: new2jets

ORIGINAL: sweetpea01

Update.......do not get the Robart L/R trailing link strut mains for this plane. They will not fit.

I installed the nose gear on Friday night. I used the fork trailing link Robart gear here. It took a tiny bit of mods to make it fit (mostly filing and sanding). The hardest part is that the Airpower retract is not quite 7/16 so I had to file it to make the Robart Strut fit. The trailing linke will stick out of the fuse though. I had installed a nice nose gear door that opened and closed with the gear. Then I realized after the fact......dummythe gear has to rotate for steering-so I had to take the door off and I'm rethinking how I can attach it.

For the wings......the trailing link gear have such an angle to them that it puts the wheel just inside the flap. Unless you want to move the entire gear mounts to a new place (too much modding for the price of this jet). I'll be ordering the standard L/R Robart struts here shortly.

had the same problem so i made my own trailing links up which work great heres the pic`s

Wow!!!

I want a set like that. How do I get you to make me a set???

Mav
WRONG PART OF THE WORLD BUT I CAN POST SOME DRAWINGS SO YOU COULD GET SOME MADE WILL THAT HELP ???????????????