RCU Forums - View Single Post - First Gas Engine
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 11:05 PM
buck1856
My Feedback: (49)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: First Gas Engine

Alright,ill answer.I do my own conversion engines ill say first.Ive only owned 3 manufactured engines to date.2 of them where Zenoahs[G45GT80].1 of them now is a RCGF26cc.In alll honesty,just because i havent broke my 26cc in yet,and only having one other brand.I would have to say Zenoah as of right now.My second would be RCGF.The reason for this is because i wont pay anybody a high price when i see posts all the time in the forums about ALL the engines.No matter who makes them.Evry day there is somone posting somthing about a name brand engine except,i said Except the guys that have been flying them for years and are in my eyes experts.We all know who they are because evrybody,Including me,look at there posts everytime they post just to look for that last bit of professional advice that will make our lives with our engine live in perfect harmony.Most of the time its somthing as simple as adjusting a carb properly,wich if i paid over $300.00 for a 23cc engine the manual better have an explanation about evrything with pics.If i paid over $1000 for anything it better come with manual,cd with video,and free consultation for the first year..Now,remember i havent owned a lot of different engines,so im limited on evrything thats out there.