RCU Forums - View Single Post - Sebart Wind 110
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 06:52 PM
Bob Laine
My Feedback: (91)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Sebart Wind 110

Fedon Aircraft. Hi Luigi. Thank you for the call this evening. Now I understand why it's taken so long for me to get the Cowl. I would like to inform the readers of this thread, that most of the problems I've had with Feddon Aircraft, is due to a lack of understanding. As it were......Luigi is Italian, (with a heavy accent) and I'm a "redneck" Georgia Boy (with a heavy southern accent). I went to Tennessee, in July and picked up my Katana 120. I found out today that Fedon Aircraft, had just received their first 30 planes when I picked mine up. I didn't realize that they did not have parts on hand at the time. as is my habit, when I see an airplane that I like I usually buy it. As some of those like myself will understand, ........we sometimes will have to suffer from some of the flaws that have to be worked out if we are the bata flyers. THAT......more than anything else, is what happened with this airplane. As I said in my other post, "I will recommend this Aircraft to anyone. The quality is outstanding, and the design is well........just look at the designer, enough said about that. After talking with Luigi, I now better understand what's going on, and I also will not hesitate to recommend "Fedon Aircraft", to anyone wishing to purchase some of the best ARF'S, in the hobby. As a matter of fact, I'm going to get one of the Pitt's Biplane's from Fedon, just as soon as they come in. Only this time....... I'll understand if I need a part before they arrive. Thanks, LUIGI Bob Laine