RCU Forums - View Single Post - Raptor G2 Pulls to Left After Takeoff Help
Old 09-25-2008, 09:32 PM
BRDVPRA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Raptor G2 Pulls to Left After Takeoff Help

I did more searching on the forum and found I didn't setup the center point of hte tail rotor servo correctly. I did as Andy said on one fo the post and hooked the servor directly two the receive which gave the same result as setting the gyro avcs switch to normal. I left the avcs switch to normal and the heli tracks the tail much much better now.

I managed to pull two 30 to 45 second hovers (10 ft square) off on the battery I played with tonight. More hopping, but that the main success of the evening. From what I read I also need to set my V1 dial to 40 and V2 to 0 after unlocking it with the dip switch. I currently have both of the dials at about 75%. Well now that I think about it who knows what they are actually set on cause the dip switch is locked.

I understand the V1 controls when the pitch is engaged in relationship to the throttle. The manual quickly mentions V2 controls the motor speed, but I don't follow what function it has on the motor speed. Applying the same lgic as mentioned above with V1, if I set the V2 to 0 will the motor even turn? If so, what is the relationship?

Thanks,