RCU Forums - View Single Post - Radio problem.. any Ideas?
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2003, 01:52 AM
hyperviper89
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Radio problem.. any Ideas?

Ok everyone, I just lost a U-CAN-DO today, here is what happened...

I was flying and made a turn toward me, I went to turn more and I noticed that I had very little aileron to the right(next to nothing). I tried left and it worked fine(just like rudder and everything else) so I went ahead and pulled it hard away to make sure if it went it was going to be out of the pits. I slowly got the plane to roll very slowly to the right to level it off. I was about 30 feet in the air and then I lost all control and the plane hit at a -30 angle. It acted like a battery problem so before I moved the plane I took my tester to the crash site. I checked over everything and didn't find a problem. The plane worked fine after the crash. I am not useing PCM and the RX has about 10 flights(all i got from the plane) and I am using the Futaba 9c. So now I really have no clue whats wrong. I have had my share of bad luck lately. I am thinking that I am just going to quite the hobby for month or so, I just have no planes now and seems like everyone i get (even if its free) crashes within a month. I might just not fly anymore until I go giant scale.... but back to the radio question, any ideas????