RCU Forums - View Single Post - RANDOM
Thread: RANDOM
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 11:00 PM
SAVAGEJIM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RANDOM

The quick fast fox jumped over the lazy dog!

There, I just used all 26 letters just in that one sentance.

Notice that the most used letter in the English languiage is te letter T

In the game HangMan or the TV show Wheel of Fortune, the first letters ALWAYS chosen are T, R, S, C, usually in that order, and the first vowel bought is almost always E.

The the letter C is rather useless in the English Language, it reproduces the same sounds of theletters K and S.

The letter C only has potential use in words that have the CH sound, like church. If you think about it, we can dedicate the letter C to only make CH counds and respell "church" as "cerc."

I hate words that have "ugh" in their spelling, they are an absolute slap to the conventions of phonetic spelling. For example, "cough" is utterly ridiculous. You never pronounce the G or H in this word, "cough" should therefore should be respelled as "cof." The same goes for any other "ugh" words: "laugh" should be respelled as "laf," "tough" should be respelled as ""tuf," though" should be respelled as "tho" with a long dash over th "o," etc.

I also hate words with silent letters. For example: "Knife" houle be respelled as "nif" with a long dash over the "i" instead of a dot.