RCU Forums - View Single Post - Picco 26 Max....the DARK SIDE....
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 10:25 AM
cat samich

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Picco 26 Max....the DARK SIDE....

ORIGINAL: RCCanuck

ORIGINAL: cat samich

question for u guys, i just got what i thought was a great on an ofna picco max.26. the thing is its also got the word omega attached to it and it has a purple cooling head. my lhs had it on clearance for 135.00 so i kinda bought on impulse before i new what hit me. the block looks identical to the black and blue, but again it has a purple cooling head and the box also says omega. so what the hell did i buy? is it the same motor? anyone know the horse power rating? what about header and pipe? its going into a tmaxx if that helps. im not going to run the truck until next spring. i have alot more work to do before i can get to that point. thanks all.
http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products...odId=OMAX35640

thats what you bought right? You will need an extended chassis to make that engine fit into a Tmaxx....[:-]
no its a picco omega x2 (im at work i called the wife and made her look at the damn box haha) any who it looks exactly like the black and blue seen in this thread. what the hell did i buy? is it as good as the black and blue? i have been reading this thread and it sounds as though the ofna maxx .26 is a monster. well i only paid 135 for it so i guess maybe im on a learning curve to get a black and blue .26 maxx lol. anyway it close to whats in the link u sent. let me know what you guys think.