marcus1899

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Vortex Q500 Kit

I get the feeling from reading some of the forums lately that some people may not know about some or all of the Q500 kits available in our market today. Dave Norman has been kind enough to have a thread here that lists all the places to get Q500 airplanes and contact information for each. Personally I supply the Vortex kit in both the 424 and 428 configuration.

The Vortex is an 8 time US Nationals winner, 10 time US Nationals Fast time winner, 1 time French Nationals winner

The 424 configuration comes complete with a pre-sheeted foam wing, laser cut fuse and tail kit, complete hardware kit, Vortex emblem vinyl sticker, landing gear, and complete instructions with digital picture's of every step along the way to build. The only thing you need to do to the wing is mount it to the fuse, cut in your ailerons and pushrods, glue on the wing tips and glass the center section. This kit is complete out of the box with hardware including blind nuts, mounting bolts, pushrods (for both elevators and ailerons), etc. you will not have to go to the store for any hardware.

The 428 configuration comes complete with a two color composite wing, including the Vortex emblem painted into your wing, laser cut fuse and tail kit, complete hardware kit, landing gear and complete instructions with digital picture's of every step along the way to building. You do have the option of adding a 3rd color, ama or nmpra numbers, and team emblems into your wing for a minimal cost. Hardware kit is just as complete as kit for 424 kit.

The laser cut fuse and tail kit are the same for the 424 and 428 kits, instructions included also explain to you how to finish off your airplane if you choose to paint it. When buying the composite version of this kit, you will be given the PPG paint numbers for the colors you have chosen, so that you can match those colors when painting your fuse.

Both versions of this kit are available for delivery almost immediatly. You will not be charged anything until kit is ready to ship.

Price for 424 is $195.00 dollars, 428 is $375.00 dollars, plus shipping on both.

Any questions or how to place orders, I can be contacted at marcus18992000@yahoo.com and also my cell # is 843-609-8842