RCU Forums - View Single Post - Any instruction for Esky Honeybee2/belt cp loop or inverted how to?
Old 11-21-2008, 10:08 AM
rcjpth

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Any instruction for Esky Honeybee2/belt cp loop or inverted how to?

Defintely, all your responses are super helpful. I understand the how to fly inverted now....I'm not afraid of crash, of course it always happens more or less - it's just matter of how much expensive of the crash is.... and I'm telling that I'm prepared for the crash - no pain no gain - I'm not rich but I tend to save in every crash.... I know this hobby is expensive...no dispute but be wise to be crashed

I'm being mastered myself with co-ax douphin which's converted to lama 4 with metal head I replaced... I fly circle, figure 8, etc...reverese for better orientation...etc. So I plan the next step for 6ch heli either Belt cp with tons of upgrade (let say holidays, we can get belt cp for $120 I hope and another $100 for cnc head/tail, esc, powerful motor, esky 074b HH gyro and $50 for spare part in case of crash) OR I might go with Xheli BlackHawk 450SE pro or Exceed RC 450PE....and in future I can save enough to buy the 7ch Dxi spektrum 2.4ghz or Futuba 2.4ghz 6ch with 4 servos...around $300...

Phew!!! it's expensive if we scale down our own pocket for this hobby - well if I go cheap I will buy regular betl cp and all crash prep kit total of $250...well I don;t know - let see what we can get in this holiday black friday online if the heli seller are really into the holiday shopping spirit

Every cent you spend in this holiday season will greatly help the economy - so dont keep cash with yourself (which is just paper) and go out to shop around guys....

Happy flying and thanks for your all input, I greatly appreciate it
rcjpth