RCU Forums - View Single Post - FLITON - AJ Extra 330S "Build thread"
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 08:20 PM
latitude777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: FLITON - AJ Extra 330S "Build thread"

Hey Papajeff..

Yeah it was scultura, now Latititude.. changed email addresses due to junkmail etc so the profile name followed suit.. Sorry to confuse you.!!!

So winter aye!?! Yeah just coming out into summer here nowadays, our spring here has been windy as though, so even though we've been out flying it has been rare for a good quality windless day unfortunately!

So the F-86, is that the hobby lobby version? Looks familiar? Havent gotten into ducted fans yet. I like them but prefer spending money on 3D to all out speed!

Still flying thunderpower cells at the moment, flight power cells are available here through modelflight (http://www.modelflight.com.au) but i've had freinds use them and were dissapointed with the performance in comparison to their thunderpower extreme cells so i havent tried them.

So how do you get into writing reviews etc for these guys? sponsored flys? or do you purchase the kits and build them up yourself for reviews or what? How does it all work? Would be keen to review some 3Ders out there but havent got the cash to back myself at the moment! Uni does that to you aye!

Let me know how the edf project goes hey!