RCU Forums - View Single Post - OFFICIAL Discussion for the Pros and Cons of Clones in the Market
Old 12-01-2008, 11:33 PM
farty nooper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: OFFICIAL Discussion for the Pros and Cons of Clones in the Market

I have not heard anything on the redcat rampage! I just bought one a month ago and its awesome!!!! Its considered a clone so to speak but it is massive. I will admit the clones need some upgrades. I bought mine for 925.00 plus 125.00 to upgrade the motor to a 28.5cc. I put mcd dogbones,ramtech springs,aluminum gear plate,mcd gears,hpi 8000 rpm clutch spring, hitec 645mg servo for throttle and brake,hitec 5745mg servo for steering,and soon to put the new TGN tuned pipe for a massive horsepower upgrade!!! So for about 500 more i got it totally tricked out. And for a 4wd for 1600.00 compared to 2895.00 for an fg ill take the redcat anyday!!! Dont get me wrong the fg is an awesome machine for those that have 3000.00 to blow. Also if you go to you tube and type in milestone race #5 you will see the redcat with all four baja rear tires screaming around the track for the first place in the a-main It spanked the hurricane c5. You will also see on you tube that the c5 spanked the redcat at the nitro pit because the truck was just released and they did not have much time with it. Anyone interested in a redcat rampage go to rampagehopups.com the owner is rob mikula and you will not find a better guy to do buisness with!!!!!!! He also has a fully upgraded race packages for both the buggy and the monster truck. Just my 2 cents